2019-2020** SAT Test Dates (U.S.)
|SAT Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline*||SAT Scores Release Date*||SAT Essay Scores Release Date*|
|August 24, 2019||July 24, 2019||August 11, 2019||September 16, 2019||September 18, 2019|
|October 5, 2019||September 5, 2019||September 23, 2019||October 18-24, 2019||October 29, 2019|
|November 2, 2019||October 2, 2019||October 20, 2019||November 15-21, 2019||November 26, 2019|
|December 7, 2019||November 7, 2019||November 25, 2019||December 20-26, 2019||December 31, 2019|
|March 14, 2020||February 13, 2020||February 24, 2020||March 27-31, 2020||April 5, 2020|
|May 2, 2020||April 2, 2020||April 20, 2020||May 15-21, 2020||May 26, 2020|
|June 6, 2020||May 6, 2020||May 23, 2020||July 15, 2020||July 15, 2020|
ACT Test Dates 2019-2020
|ACT Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline|| |
ACT Score Release
|June 8, 2019||May 3, 2019||May 4-20, 2019||June 18 – August 2, 2019|
|July 13, 2019*||June 14, 2019||June 15-24, 2019||July 23 – August 26, 2019|
|Sept 14, 2019||Aug 16, 2019||Sept 1, 2019||Sept 24; Oct 10, 2019|
|Oct 26, 2019||Sept 27, 2019||Oct 13, 2019||Nov 12; Nov 26, 2019|
|Dec 14, 2019||Nov 8, 2019||Nov 25, 2019||Dec 24, 2019; Jan 7, 2020|
|Feb 8, 2020||Jan 10, 2020||Jan 17, 2020||Feb 18; Mar 3, 2020|
|Apr 4, 2020||Feb 29, 2020||Mar 16, 2020||Apr 14; Apr 28, 2020|
|June 13, 2020||May 8, 2020||May 25, 2020||June 23; July 7, 2020|
|July 18, 2020||June 19, 2020||June 29, 2020||July 28; Aug 11, 2020|
West Georgia Tech. College Teen Driving Program Available!!!
They have scholarship money available to teens who are interested in taking this course (very good course by the way).
Want to know your HOPE GPA? Go to www.afouro.com!
REGISTERING FOR THE ACT OR SAT?
FEE WAIVERS FOR SAT/ACT
If you receive free or reduced lunch, you may qualify for a fee waiver to cover the cost of the SAT and ACT as well as college application waivers.
If you are interested in playing a sport at a Division I or II college, you must fill out the NCAA Clearinghouse Application. You must fill out the application online at: www.eligibilitycenter.org. The website offers a plethora of information and instructions on how to register.
RevPart, has created a scholarship for students pursuing STEM degrees. This scholarship will be open until December 31st, 2019. I was wondering what the process was to get this scholarship listed on your school's scholarship page? I have included some information and the link about the scholarship below:
- Name of the scholarship: RevPart’s 2020 Spring STEM Scholarship (https://revpart.com/scholarship/)
- Deadline date: December 31st, 2019
- Detailed description: RevPart is proud to support the next generation of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) students by providing a scholarship of $1,000 to a student demonstrating excellent promise in their area of study. As an innovator in the tech industry, we understand the importance of the STEM fields and wish to advocate for the industry's future leaders by assisting their efforts towards a degree. Any student majoring in a STEM field that is attending an accredited college may apply. The 2020 scholarship winner will be awarded to an undergraduate or graduate student to be used towards their degree. RevPart will also be offering a book scholarship for the first and second runner-up.
- Value of the scholarship: $1,000 (winner), $250 (2 runner ups)
- Number of scholarships available: 3
- Minimum SAT/ACT and GPA: N/A
- School Year: Any student that will be attending next year or is attending college. The Spring 2020 scholarship winner will be awarded to an undergraduate or graduate student to be used towards their degree.
- Major: Science, Technology, Engineering or Math
- Required college state: Any
- Required college or university: Any
- Required race or heritage: Any
- Required student activities such as clubs, professional or civic organizations or particular extracurricular activities: N/A
- Any parental requirements, such as a union membership or active military or veteran: Any
- U.S. Citizenship: Reside in U.S. 50 States
- Specific disabilities, if applicable: N/A
- Religion or religious heritage: N/A
- Gender: N/A
SunTrust Off to College Scholarship Sweepstakes!
Enter for a chance to be one of 30 winners chosen at random to recieve $500.
Enter now at suntrust.com/offtocollege
Any high school senior or college undergraduate many enter. No GPA requirements.
Interested in becomming an EMT, Paramedic, or Firefighter? Check out Faithful Guardian!! Scholarships available!!
Ponton Law Scholarship.
This scholarship is now available to any high school senior in the United States that desires to apply. More information can be found on our scholarship application below:
Deadline: July 31, 2020
Award Amount: $1,000
Scholarships for African American Students